Friday, May 20, 2011

my sincere apologies

i have been getting harassed for not keeping my blog up to date. and i am terribly sorry! married life got the best of me ;D here is a quick post. then i'll catch everyone up with pictures and whatnot!

preston and i got married on February 11th, 2011. best day of our lives! we lived in gilbert arizona until recently. we moved to applecookie new meshico may 15th-ish! and we are here for the summer, and hopefully we will find our way back to the valley right before school starts in the fall.

preston and i are working for his brother-in-law, justin sego! he owns a pest control company here in albuquerque. i work in the office, and preston is doing door to door sales (pest control contracts)

married life is continuing to amaze me. preston is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me! we couldn't be more blessed. keep your eyes open for a flood of update posts! sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment